Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Journey Begins..

After two years of being in pain I found out on March 23 that I have osteoporosis. Not just osteoporosis but osteoporosis so bad that I have the bones of a 70-80 yr old woman which would be okay except I'm 36 yrs old. See the problem here. My family doctor gave me this diagnosis told me he would be consulting with an endocrinologist, handed me a prescription for chantix to quit smoking and a prescription to get a handicap pass for my car.. really because in case I haven't said it yet I'll say it again I'm 36 yr old.

So now my dr. wants me to go see the endocrinologist to see if there is more going on and I don't wanna see another dang doctor. I would much rather get my eyebrows waxed which I haven't done in years than see another dang doctor. Will I go, I don't know. Right now I just know I don't want go.

No comments:

Post a Comment